It’s one thing to know where your inhaler is, but can you say with absolute certainty that your inhaler…
- Has the medicine in it that you count on to save your life when you’re under attack;
- Do you conveniently carry predenisone, supplements or vitamin packs known to lessen the severity of asthma attacks?
- Have you ever misplaced or lost your inhaler? If so, did you have to buy another one? Were you worried that you might have an episode before being able to replace your inhaler?
- What if I told you that the Asthmatic Air Case has a GPS location device built into it so that it becomes almost impossible to lose.;
- How do you determine when to reorder your prescription? Do you guess? Do you try to time your reorder? Or do you have a device that will count your puffs for you and literally tell you when to reorder?
- Depending on your prescription, wouldn’t it be nice to have a device that reminds you to take your medicine?
- Does your current inhaler have a low dosage alarm?
- If you are one of 30 million Asthma sufferers or 24 million COPD sufferers, would a device that does all of this give you comfort and enable you to have a better quality of life while giving you full control over the management of your condition?
Introducing the Asthma Inhaler Relief (AIR) Case, the first product developed to totally enhance the quality of life for Asthma and COPD patients.
Check out the remaining pages of this site…oh and one more thing…the price for this unit is unbelievably affordable.